Sunday, November 1, 2009

Steam Powered Giraffe

Greetings Blog Lover,

Packaged inside this digital compendium is the ever-expanding cornucopia of knowledge about Steam Powered Giraffe. Straight from the horse's mouth (Note: Contrary to rumors, I do not have a horse's mouth).

My name is Peter A. Walter VI, son to Colonel P. A. Walter V, the orphan boy whose uncle took the 1897 androids to the Plifterston, New Pennsyltucky World's Fair. I am the heir to Walter Manor, its secrets, and current "caretaker" of the famous robots you probably know as "Steam Powered Giraffe."
And while I'd love to take you on a tour of the Manor, the old place is a bit picky when it comes to visitors. Trust me on this, robot-fans, and besides; Mr and Mrs. Becile, who live here with me prefer privacy. We all need our privacy these days, yes, even the robots.

I've been using the internaut's web of entanglement since its birth, and I have since found it time to lay my own eggs of spidery infancy with this meek little blog. A diary or journal of sorts which I will share my experiences with the robots, and grant you tidbits of information from behind the curtain.

I would very much like to thank you eager fans for purchasing the robots' new album. Your support has not gone unnoticed, and the tears of joy, I assure you, are drowning us all! So thank you a million and three times for your generosity, and the further incarnations of listening material are sure to come before you know it. Try not to blink, friends, less the future passes you by!

Alright, internaut-adventurers, this introduction concludes with the foreboding thought of more to come. What's in store you may ask?
If you can imagine it, I assure you it will be.

Love,
Peter A. Walter VI

No comments:

Post a Comment